Using this page you can complete registration online for any BNS School. If you have any issues or need support, we will be holding in person registration at each campus on the following days and times: August 3rd & 4th, 9am to 2pm. August 5th, 12noon to 6pm.
What you will need to get started
- Student ID Number
- If applicable, SNAP case # for lunch application (myschoolapps.com)
- If the student is new to the district they will have to contact the school of choice office.
- If your student is returning to a BNS school they will need to turn in their chromebook and charger.
NOTE: if your student does not return their checked out chromebook and charger they will not recieve a new chromebook until they do so. The times when they can return their chromebook:
- Last day of summer academies
- First day of school
Complete Your Annual Family Update.
- Visit campus.dpsk12.org and sign in using your Parent Portal user name and password. Click More (on the left-hand side), then click on Annual Family Update.
- Follow the instructions to complete updating your household, emergency contact, phone and email information.
- Some changes may not be able to be completed online and will require you to take documentation to your school. If you receive this prompt while completing the process, please gather the appropriate documents to bring to in-person registration. This includes changes in names or guardians.
- You must complete this update for every student enrolling in a DPS school.