Using this page you can complete registration online for any BNS School. If you have any issues or need support, we will be holding in person registration at each campus on the following days and times: August 2nd & 3rd, 9am to 2pm. August 4th, noon to 6pm.
What you will need to get started
- Student ID Number
- If applicable, SNAP case # for lunch application (myschoolapps.com)
- If the student is new to the district they will have to contact the school of choice office.
- Does your student have a non-damaged working chromebook?
Login to Parent Portal to Create an Account.
If you already have a Parent Portal account, log in now to make sure it is active and ready. Then go to Step 2.
To create your Parent Portal account:
- Visit myportal.dpsk12.org
- Click the “Create an Account” tab at the top. Note: You will need your student’s ID number when creating your account. If you don’t know or don’t have this number, contact your school.
- Follow the instructions and fill out the form on the left side to create your own account.
- You will receive an email from the DPS Portal Team with a link to activate your account. Click the link to verify your email address.
Complete Your Annual Family Update, Denver Health Forms.
- Visit campus.dpsk12.org and sign in using your Parent Portal user name and password. Click More (on the left-hand side), then click on Annual Family Update.
- Follow the instructions to complete updating your household, emergency contact, phone and email information.
- Some changes may not be able to be completed online and will require you to take documentation to your school. If you receive this prompt while completing the process, please gather the appropriate documents to bring to in-person registration. This includes changes in names or guardians.
- You must complete this update for every student enrolling in a DPS school.
Beacon Network School Forms
Step 3: Read/Review BNS Student Handbook
(Fill out the following form for each student enrolling)
Pay Registration $75 Registration Fee
If you need to do a payment plan you will need to come into your
Follow these steps:
- Login to parent portal
- Click on “See all Apps”
- Scroll down to MySchoolBucks
- From the MySchoolBucks page you should see the students assigned to your
parent account and the outstanding balances on their accounts.
- Click One-time Payment (Recommended) or set up auto payment.